The more people who answer, the better, so feel free to link here from other comms.
These are the questions I'd love an answer to. Answer one, or two or all of them - whatever you feel like. Feedback in any way is great :)
1. What did you think of the pairings? Any pairing that was in the "rare pairings" we should have had as it's own? Too many pairings? Any other division you'd prefer?
2. What did you think of the categories? Would you like to add or remove any of them for next time, and in that case, which one(s)? (the categories were: romance, angst, humor, AU, what if, fantasy, post-ep/missing scene/tag, drabble, double drabble and triple drabble, and special categories best crossover, best casefile and best gen)
3. What did you think of the timeline? Was there enough time/too much to nominate, read and vote?
4. While we got lots of nominations, we didn't get that many votes. If you didn't vote, why? Anything we can do to make it easier for next year?
5. Anything else you'd like to add? (praise for the mods is always appreciated... just kidding! *g*)