This is where you post your nominations for Best Casefile (can have a pairing, but the focus must be on the case). If you want to nominate stories for other pairings, go to this post to find the correct entry.
Please read the rules before nominating a story.
The categories you can nominate fics in are: There are no sub-categories for Best Casefile.
Please use the following template
Rating: (G, PG, PG-13, R or NC-17)
Link to story: (direct link to story; if you are nominating a multi-part story, please provide either a link to a master post where all chapters can be found, or to each part of the story)
Header (copy and paste):
All comments are screened.
The short version of the rules for nominating stories:
1. Please only nominate stories you believe are the best.
2. Self-nominations are not accepted.
3. Fics can be nominated in several categories.
4. Authors can have more than one fic nominated in each category.
5. WIPs are not accepted.
6. Winning stories from previous years may not be nominated.
If you want to read the full rules, go here.